The FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) registration license is an initiative of the Indian Government. The main aim behind starting it was to make sure that there was no compromise on the quality of the product, that it was not adulterated in any way whatsoever, that the quality of the product was a lot better compared to what it was earlier, and to make sure that the manufacturers were accountable at all times.
FSSAI License & Registration
Each and every food business in India needs this license from this authority body in order to perform its business. It is obligatory for all manufacturing units as well as distribution units.
So to the food operators can directly go to the nearest Common Services Center (CSC) for filing the application online or can a find good agency at your location that helps you in this regard.
In this article, we discuss the following topics about FSSAI:
- Introduction to FSSAI registration & license
- Types of FSSAI registration in India
- Why does a food operator need a license?
- Who needs the food license certificate?
- Penalties for violating FSSAI rules
- Validity and renewal of certificate
- Getting FSSAI registration in Bangalore
- Things to keep in mind by food operators
- How to apply for FSSAI registration license? (4 simple steps for FSSAI registration)
- Documents required for obtaining Basic, State and Central license certificate
- Government registration fee for these 3 licenses
- How to check FSSAI application status?